Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pines and Dreams and Uncertainty

I had a dream that I had a second house in a green valley. High mountains surrounded the small town. Green grass. Tall trees. Little town. 

People were friendly. 

I was happy in my dream. Happy that I had found a place that was welcoming. Happy that I was surrounded by mountains and green hills. 

I had a crush on a guy I met at the bank. There was a carnival of some sorts. Ferris wheel with a pool that you were dropped into at the end. 

I felt renewed being there. Relieved. Comfortable. 

I've been uncomfortable lately. Regretting moving to this desert. What the hell was I thinking? I hate heat. Hate being hot. 

But the job the job the job. The experience. 

Where will I go next? Where will I find a job? Will I be able to move back toncalifornia? Will I want to with the utilities being so high? The cost of living? The drought? The earthquakes? The drought and economy. 

My soul needs hills and greens. Or maybe I need to change that idea. I don't want to. 

Washington? Colorado?

What am I doing with my life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment