Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gaman

Great day today. Visa priority report session yesterday. Session one yesterday. Onsite in town today. Demo for a client, for one of their potential clients. Big client. I think it went well. 

I think it helped that it was just me making these decisions. I didn't have a chance to second guess myself. I worked. I reviewed. I planned. I excexrutrd the plan. I helped. I strategized. I gave knowledge. 

I felt powerful. And I realized I could do this. In California. And make a pretty good living. 

I might enjoy this work. 

I have plans with people this weekend. Flight home next weekend. Another flight in June and another one in July. Long weekend in July. 

Days/weeks like this make me think I can do it. And I made the right decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment