Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flying dream

Greg was flying a small plane with me. Lake Tahoe. Mountains in the background. Deep teal water below. Gorgeous water. Melissa and Paul were there. 

Ended up being a birthday party. Aunt Noni was there, Uncle John and Uncle Joe. I was crying in my sleep. Lovely dream. 

Someone showed up in my dream and she was wearing a blue shiny dress. It was shimmering like magic. Someone announced "Your fairy godmother is here." And I think that fairy godmother was my aunt Noni or auntie Shu. The one in the shimmering dress. 

And then I woke up. Before I woke up completely I was enjoying being around all of my family. I wanted to remember everyone who was there. 

The dream has the feeling of those dreams after mom and dad died. Very intense emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment